Best Bollywood Movies 2013 List | Top 10 Super Hit Movies 2013
Top 10 Bollywood Movies 2013
The Upcoming Best Bollywood Movies of 2013 list see here. Bollywood has always attracted people from all over the world. The year 2012 saw some of the most amazing movies which shattered not only the domestic records but did great internationally as well. The year 2013 is all set to give us still better out the upcoming bollywood movies 2013. as predicted by the experts ab. There are a few best movies which can be categorized as the top 10 Bollywood movies 2013 as they have already gained the public attention. Check them out.
Top 10 Bollywood Movies 2013 List
There has been numerous rumors regarding doomsday and the earth coming to a still by the end of the current year, but in Bollywood industry, the scenario is somewhat different. Despite such predictions, Bollywood is geared up for its upcoming movies releases in 2013. Yes! Some of the fresh faces and topnotch celebrities, heart melting story line and music is lined up to captivate us in the coming 2013. The list of upcoming top 10 Bollywood movies 2013 continues as-
List of Top Bollywood Movies 2013
The list is very long but we are mentioning some of the top bollywood movies 2013 from which the expectations are more:
1. Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola : This romantic comedy drama is directed by Vishal Bharadwaj and is staring Imran Khan, Anushka Sharma and Pankaj Kapur in the lead roles. This movie is scheduled to hit the screens by 11 January 2013, the first awaiting movie to be released at box office in 2013. The movie also casts Arya Babbar and Shabana Azmi in the supporting roles.
2. Himmatwala : Under the hood of UTV Motion Pictures, this action comedy is scheduled to reach the theaters in March 2013. This movie is an official remake of 1983 blockbuster movie Himmatwala, which itself was a remake of ‘Ooriki Monagadu’, a Telugu film released back in 1981. The upcoming ‘Himmatwala’ is directed by Sajid Khan and the cast includes Ajay Devgan as a protagonist, Tamannaah Bhatia, Paresh Rawal, Mahesh Manjrekar, Zarina Wahab, Adhyayan Suman and Leena Jumani. Movie spins around the similar story of the original movie coupled with minor changes.
3. Race 2 : A sequel to the blockbuster movie Race which was released in 2008, Race 2 is expected to do equally well. Starring Saif Ali Khan, Anil Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Amesha Patel, Jacqueline Fernandez, and John Abraham, the film ensembles a rich cast. Directed by Abbas-Mustan, Race 2 is already in the news due to its hot and sexy cast and its raunchy music which is given by Pritam. Releasing on 25th Jan, let us see what the movie ahs stored in for its audiences.
4. Murder 3 : Under the banner of Fox Star Studios and Vishesh Films, this thriller movie is a sequel of 2011 movie, Murder 2. While, the casts are different this time as Imraan Hashmi replaced by Randeep Hoda who will play the lead in Murder 3 and newly included Aditi Rao Hydari and Mona Lizza. Murder 3 is directed and produced by Mukesh Bhatt and Mahesh Bhatt. Keep your fingers crossed as the movie will be releasing on 15th February 2013.
5. Krrish 3 : This superhero science fiction film is going to be released on November 2013 staring Hrithik Roshan- the protagonist, Vivek Oberoi- the antagonist, Shaurya Chauahan and Kangana Ranaut. The director and producer of the movie is none other than Rakesh Roshan, father of Hrithik Roshan. Krrish 3 is a sequence of the very first movie ‘Koi Mil Gaya’ which was based on supernatural powers. The story line of this movie will continue with the story of Rohit Mehra and his son Krrish, who shares the same superhero power like his father and the both the characters were played by Hrithik Roshan.
6. Dhoom 3 : Among the multi-anticipated movies of 2013 lies the third sequel of the Dhoom Franchise, Dhoom 3. In addition to Abhishek Bachan and Uday Chopra who were a part of the last two parts, the movie also features the mister perfectionist Amir Khan and the gorgeous Katrina Kaif. Directed by Aditya Chopra the films music is composed by Pritam.
7. Sher Khan : The upcoming movie ‘Sher Khan’ starrer Salman Khan as a lead is the home production of Sohail Khan. The review of this entertaining movie and the story line is not yet disclosed to public. However, a rumor going around that the movie is based on jungle adventures. The character playing opposite Big Boss of B-town, Salman Khan would be Angela Johnson or by a fresh new face. The releasing date is not yet fixed but the movie is believed to hit the theatres by the end of 2013.
8. Shootout at Wadala : The upcoming crime film, Shootout at Wadala is directed by Sanjay Gupta, who is known to include violence in his movies. It is the prequel of Bollywood film ‘Shootout at Lokhandwala’ that released back in 2007 and the story line based on Hussain Zaidi’s book, ‘Dongri to Dubai’. The star cast of the movie includes Anil Kapoor, John Ahraham, Kangna Ranaut, Tusshar Kapoor and Sonu Sood. The story line is based on a first-ever registered encounter of gangster, Manya Surve by Mumbai Police that took place at Vidyalankar Institute of Technology in Wadala, Mumbai on 1 November 1982. This much awaited movie was to release on 18 January 2013 but got postponed till 1 May 2013.
9. Once Upon a Time in Mumbai Again : The sequel to the movie ‘Once Upon a Time in Mumbai’, ‘Once Upon a Time in Mumbai Again’ will be an ultimate crime drama movie of 2013. It is directed by Milan Luthria and produced by Ekta Kapoor and Shobha Kapoor. The star casts include Akshay Kumar playing the role of Shoaib Khan alias Dawood Ibrahim, Sonakshi Sinha, Imran Khan and Sonali Bendre. Apparently, for the role Dawood Ibrahim earlier played by Imraan Hashmi has been replaced by the director due to the need of some early looking actor as per the role demand. The movie is expected to hit the silver screen on 8 August 2013, on Eid.
10. Satyagraha – Democracy Under Fire : This much awaited political thriller film is expected to reach the theaters on Independence Day, August 15, 2013. The movie stars Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgan, Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal and Manoj Bajpai. ‘Satyagraha’ is directed by Prakash Jha, the veteran director famous for making films based on current issues. The story line of the movie is rooted in the path of truth as described by Mahatma Gandhi, often known as the Father of the Nation. Gandhi who first introduced the term Satyagraha that means insistence on truth. ‘Satygaraha- Democracy under Fire’ is an intense drama lined up to release on 2013.
As per box office report the above Best Bollywood movies of 2013 are going to do really well. Be with us for latest updates. Not a end of the year this top bollywood movies 2013 list update time to time. enjoy the list of top 10 bollywood movies 2013.